3-Day workshop in First Aid and Home Use for Children
A Practical 3-day workshop to introduce a wide range of treatments for first aid and minor complaints including:
- Winter and summer ailments
- Childhood conditions from teething to colic and earaches, and travel sickness.
In addition the workshop will include discussion of:
- How remedies are prepared
- Successful prescribing: taking a case and finding the appropriate remedy
- When it is safe to self-prescribe, when to seek professional advice.
You will be given handouts on all topics covered. By the end of the course you will be able to use homeopathy with confidence in treating minor complaints and give first aid support. You will also be given information on ordering homeopathic remedies and first aid kits.
Workshop Dates: Monday - Wednesday, 7th - 9th May 2012
All courses are in small groups and run each day from 10am to 12pm.
Venue: 28 The Tyning, Bath BA2 6AL
Course Fee: £125
Applications: To register interest and for further details, please contact Usha Pearce by email or phone: see the contacting me page for details.
Hay fever & Allergy with Homeopathy
This one day course will cover an introduction to two modalities in the treatment of hay fever and allergy.
In the morning the workshop the will include:
- Practical treatment advice to deal with hay fever and allergies
- Successful self-treatment: how to choose the appropriate homeopathic remedy.The difference between acute and chronic prescribing for hay fever and allergies
- When to seek professional advice
- Advice on supplements to boost the immune system
In the afternoon, you will get an opportunity to experience allergy testing and treatment with muscle kinesiology.
Dates for 2012: to be announced
All courses are in small groups and run from 10am to 4pm.
Applications: Please contact Usha Pearce by email or phone: see the contacting me page for details.
All courses are one-day workshops and are run in small groups
Saturday workshops run from 10am to 3pm
Tuesday workshops run from 9:30am to 2:30pm